Hello fellow budget hunters
As we all know, my hack posts are fairly popular… everyone wants to know the secret to our holidays! These are just a bunch of crazy ones I thought up recently!
- Use a bulldog clip to protect razors when traveling. Last thing you want is the lid to fall off and a sliced finger!
- If you forget the plug for your phone charger, check the back of your hotel TV/airbnb TV. There’s usually a USB port.
- When packing your suitcase, roll your clothes to save space and avoid wrinkles.
- Bring an empty water bottle to the airport and refill it after you pass security.
- Store your loose cables/chargers in an old glasses case to keep everything in one place.
- You can google your airline name and flight number to check the status of your flight. (My boyfriend hates me doing this but it’s helpful!)
- To prevent bottles from leaking in your luggage, place cling film over the container and then seal it with the cap.
- Scan your passport, ID, Insurance and itinerary and email it to yourself so you have a digital copy in the event of loss or theft.
- When you’re staying in a new city and need to remember where your place is, then drop a pin on Google Maps.